The F-330BAH-C is capable of producing approximately 320 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Up to 80 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Slim, 24″W wide profile
- Air-cooled, Self Contained, Built in Storage Bin
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Ice maker with built in storage
- Evaporator assembly protected from peak loads
- Automatic system flush system
- R-404a refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 7.4 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 6.7 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The F-330BAH-C is capable of producing approximately 320 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Self Contained, Built in Storage Bin ice maker stores up to 80 lbs of ice. It features an Automatic system flush system plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-330BAH-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection. Ice maker with built in storage. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.