The FS-1022MLH-C is capable of producing approximately 830 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Remote-cooled with SRC-10H (Sold Separately)
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Ice removed from evaporator after every shut down cycle
- R-404a refrigerant
- Reduces heat in the kitchen and minimizes noise
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 15 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.96 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The FS-1022MLH-C is capable of producing approximately 830 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled with SRC-10H (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The FS-1022MLH-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.