These automatic-fill, floor-standing ice dispensers meet the strict sanitary needs of the lodging, foodservice, and healthcare industries
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- 120 lbs. (54.40 kgs.) ice storage capacity. Accepts 22″ (55.88 cm) wide Manitowoc ice machine
- DuraTech™ exterior provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Only 22″ (55.88 cm) wide, 31″ (78.70 cm) deep, and 75.5″ high (191.77 cm)
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces in-flight ice and ice spillage with quick on/off activation
- Efficient built-in agitator assures 100% dispensing. Oversized drain pan collects larger quantity of ice overflow
- 3-year parts-and-labor coverage on all other ice machine and dispenser components
- 5-year parts and 3-year labor coverage on ice machine compressor
- 5-year parts and 5-year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator
- Built-in water valve
- Quickly fills glasses and large containers. Accepts up to 10.5″ (26.67 cm) high container
These automatic-fill, floor-standing ice dispensers meet the strict sanitary needs of the lodging, foodservice, and healthcare industries. The high-volume dispensers feature a patented “push for ice” dispense mechanism and paddlewheel ice delivery technology. Attractively styled to complement any decor.