- Produces up to 540 lb. of crescent cube half-cylinder ice and stores up to 200 lb.
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent adds further protection against cross contamination
- Cleancycle24 2 second rinse every hour to wash away impurities and minerals, making your ice clean
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing produces the highest quality of ice
- Dispenses ice only; 115V, 6 ft. cord
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
You’ll always have ice on-hand with the Hoshizaki DKM-500BWJ Serenity water cooled ice machine and dispenser!
This machine can generate up 540 lb. of crescent cube ice per day, and it features a built-in dispensing system with 200 lb. of insulated storage. From lavish mixed drinks to general cold storage, you’ll always have large amounts of refreshing ice for many applications.
Flexible, Satisfying Crescent Ice
This ice machine produces unique “crescent cube” (1 1/8″ x 1 1/2″ x 1/2″) half-cylinder ice, which is an excellent form that’s highly versatile. Also called the “KM Cube,” this ice is clear, slow-melting, and economical — you can fit more cubes inside the glass, which makes drinks look fuller.
This one-piece unit is convenient to install and service, and a quiet operating system makes it ideal for use in hotels and similar applications. It has “H-Guard Plus” antimicrobial protection for increased sanitation.
This ice dispenser’s one-piece exterior is constructed of hardy stainless steel, which allows it to hold up against the rigors of a commercial kitchen while remaining easy to clean for your employees.
With the simple push-button operation, the dispenser can churn out ice at an impressive 13 lb. per minute. It’s easy to use and ADA compliant, thus making it truly accessible to everybody.