The KML-631MWH is capable of producing approximately 671 lbs of crescent cubed ice, Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production in the same floor space!
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production
- 48″W wide profile
- Water-cooled, Stackable, 3 Phase
- Produces crescent ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-404a refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 14.2 amps (30 Amp Max fuse)
- 3.78 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Three phase, 208-230v/60/3
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor on evaporator.
The KML-631MWH is capable of producing approximately 671 lbs of crescent cubed ice, Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production in the same floor space! Our efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Water-cooled, Stackable, 3 Phase ice maker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-2500SWH3 requires a Three phase, 208-230v/60/3 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.