The FD-650MRH-C is capable of producing approximately 590 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately)
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- R-404a refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 10.8 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.75 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The FD-650MRH-C is capable of producing approximately 590 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled with URC-5F (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The FD-650MRH-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.