The F-801MWH-C is capable of producing approximately 630 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Slim, 22″W wide profile
- Water-cooled, Slim Line Modular
- Produces cubelet ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300
- Advanced CleanCycle12™ design
- 15 minute flush cycle every 12 hours
- R-404a refrigerant
- Easy maintenance leads to longer unit life span
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 10.5 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.29 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115-120v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The F-801MWH-C is capable of producing approximately 630 lbs of cubelet ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Water-cooled, Slim Line Modular ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle12™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-801MWH-C requires a Single phase, 115-120v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.