Lease Ice Machine Hoshizaki Cubelet Ice Machine, Water-Cooled 782 lb DCM-751BWH
The DCM-751BWH is capable of producing approximately 782 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 95 lbs of ice at a time.
Click to Call or Dial Now!
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Up to 95 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- 34″W wide profile
- Water-cooled, Ice and Water Dispenser
- Dispenses cubelet ice and water
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-700, SD-750
- Push button operation that dispenses ice or water
- CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself
- R-404a refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 17.3 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.76 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The DCM-751BWH is capable of producing approximately 782 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 95 lbs of ice at a time. This commercial Water-cooled ice maker has an Push button operation that dispenses ice or water. This sanitary ice maker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Stand not included.
Fusce vitae nibh mi. Integer posuere, libero et ullamcorper facilisis, enim eros tincidunt orci, eget vestibulum sapien nisi ut leo. Cras finibus vel est ut mollis. Donec luctus condimentum ante et euismod.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse eget facilisis odio. Duis sodales augue eu tincidunt faucibus. Etiam justo ligula, placerat ac augue id, volutpat porta dui.
Sed id tincidunt sapien. Pellentesque cursus accumsan tellus, nec ultricies nulla sollicitudin eget. Donec feugiat orci vestibulum porttitor sagittis.