The DCM-751BWH is capable of producing approximately 782 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 95 lbs of ice at a time.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Up to 95 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- 34″W wide profile
- Water-cooled, Ice and Water Dispenser
- Dispenses cubelet ice and water
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Place on countertop or optional stand: SD-700, SD-750
- Push button operation that dispenses ice or water
- CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself
- R-404a refrigerant
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 17.3 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.76 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The DCM-751BWH is capable of producing approximately 782 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 95 lbs of ice at a time. This commercial Water-cooled ice maker has an Push button operation that dispenses ice or water. This sanitary ice maker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows easy to chew, cubelet ice to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CleanCycle12™ – Every 12 hrs, it performs 15 min purge to clean itself and it is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. The sanitary dispenser design keeps ice fully contained until it is needed, minimizing the opportunity for cross-contamination and keeping your ice clean. Keep your kitchen running smoothly with this Cubelet Ice and Water Dispenser. Stand not included.