Lease Ice Machine Hoshizaki Ice Maker, Air-cooled, Self 115 lb AM-50BAE-ADDS
This compact undercounter Top Hat Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen.
Click to Call or Dial Now!
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Dimensions: 14-7/8″ W x 22-5/8″ D x 31-1/2″ H
- Up to 55 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Produces top hat ice cubes
- Undercounter design is less than 32″ Tall, ADA compliant
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- R-134a refrigerant
- (-DS) Accommodates custom cabinet door (not included), DS door reversal kit (HS-0229)
- Ambient temperature range: 46 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 46 – 95°F
- Water pressure: 7 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 3.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 16.8 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.
This compact undercounter Top Hat Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen. The AM-50BAE-ADDS is capable of producing approximately 55 lbs of Top Hat style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs of ice at a time. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. The shorter height complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act, making this one of the most accessible undercounter ice makers on the market. The AM-50BAE-ADDS also features a door specifically designed to accommodate custom cabinetry, allowing the unit to blend seamlessly with the surrounding decor. Drain pump not included.
Fusce vitae nibh mi. Integer posuere, libero et ullamcorper facilisis, enim eros tincidunt orci, eget vestibulum sapien nisi ut leo. Cras finibus vel est ut mollis. Donec luctus condimentum ante et euismod.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse eget facilisis odio. Duis sodales augue eu tincidunt faucibus. Etiam justo ligula, placerat ac augue id, volutpat porta dui.
Sed id tincidunt sapien. Pellentesque cursus accumsan tellus, nec ultricies nulla sollicitudin eget. Donec feugiat orci vestibulum porttitor sagittis.