This compact undercounter Cubelet Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Dimensions: 14-7/8″ W x 22-5/8″ D x 33-1/2″ H
- Up to 92 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 20 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Produces cubelet ice
- Undercounter design is less than 32″ Tall, ADA Compliant
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Swing style field reversable door
- R-134a refrigerant
- (-DS) Accommodates custom cabinet door (not included), DS door reversal kit (HS-0229)
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 7 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 4 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 12.1 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.
This compact undercounter Cubelet Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen. The C-101BAH-DS is capable of producing approximately 92 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 20 lbs of ice at a time. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. The C-101BAH-DS also features a door specifically designed to accommodate custom cabinetry, allowing the unit to blend seamlessly with the surrounding decor. Drain pump not included.