The F-500BAF is capable of producing approximately 501 lbs of flaked ice per day. Flaked ice is perfect for salad bars, seafood counters, and other food displays…
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Up to 250 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Slim, 38″W wide profile
- Air-cooled, Self Contained, Built in Storage Bin
- Produces flaked ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Ice maker with built in storage
- Automatic system flush when bin control is activated
- Gear motor protected from overload
- R-404a refrigerant
- Designed for long life dependability
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 9.98 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.69 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The F-500BAF is capable of producing approximately 501 lbs of flaked ice per day. Flaked ice is perfect for salad bars, seafood counters, and other food displays that require long-lasting sanitary ice. This Remote-cooled with URC-22F (Sold Separately) ice maker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-2001MRH3 requires a Three-phase, 208-230v/60/3 *3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.