The IM-500SAA is capable of producing approximately 500 lbs of individual square cubes. The square cube shape melts very slowly…
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Stack 3 units for 3x the ice production
- Slim, 44″W wide profile
- Air-cooled, Stackable
- Produces individual square cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-700, B-800, B-900
- EverCheck™ digital control system with LED display
- Clean indvidiual square ice cubes
- R-404a refrigerant
- Panels easily removed and all components accessible for service
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 11.5 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.45 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The IM-500SAA is capable of producing approximately 500 lbs of individual square cubes. The square cube shape melts very slowly, chilling beverages with very minimal dilution. This Air-cooled, Stackable ice maker features the EverCheck™ digital control system with LED display detects potential problems and notifies the operator before excessive maintenance or repair. The IM-500SAA requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-700, B-800, B-900. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.