Lease Ice Machine ICEOMATIC Self contained Cube 185 lb ICEU150
It’s that familiar clinking sound in your favorite beverage. It’s the fresh, crystal-clear ice that tumbles into glasses at restaurants.
Click to Call or Dial Now!
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Integrated Storage: Ice making and storage in one small ice machine that fits under most counters.
- Superior Construction: Ice-O-Matic ice makers are constructed from durable stainless steel on the inside and a durable stainless finish and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside.
- Cuber Evaporator: Ice-O-Matic combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
- Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic’s optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
- Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
- Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
- 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years – parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
It’s that familiar clinking sound in your favorite beverage. It’s the fresh, crystal-clear ice that tumbles into glasses at restaurants, bars and convenience stores around the world, cooling the drink while preserving the flavor. Our widely popular cube ice never goes out of style and is perfect for any application or occasion. Long-lasting cube ice is the right choice for a wide variety of uses.
Fusce vitae nibh mi. Integer posuere, libero et ullamcorper facilisis, enim eros tincidunt orci, eget vestibulum sapien nisi ut leo. Cras finibus vel est ut mollis. Donec luctus condimentum ante et euismod.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse eget facilisis odio. Duis sodales augue eu tincidunt faucibus. Etiam justo ligula, placerat ac augue id, volutpat porta dui.
Sed id tincidunt sapien. Pellentesque cursus accumsan tellus, nec ultricies nulla sollicitudin eget. Donec feugiat orci vestibulum porttitor sagittis.