Lease Ice Machine Manitowoc Indigo Ice Cube Machine 485 lb ID-0522A
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production.
Click to Call or Dial Now!
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – For reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Available Lumlnlce Growth Inhibitor – Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- Commercial Warranty –
3-year ice maker parts and labor
5-year evaporator parts and labor
Compressor parts for 5 years and labor for 3 years
- DuraTech Exterior – Provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- EasyRead Display – Communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – Provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Programmable Ice Production – By On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 485 lbs. (220 kgs.) daily ice production and only 22″ (55.88 cm) wide.
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
Ideal for restricted ceiling heights or built in applications. Available in both 50 and 60Hz.
Fusce vitae nibh mi. Integer posuere, libero et ullamcorper facilisis, enim eros tincidunt orci, eget vestibulum sapien nisi ut leo. Cras finibus vel est ut mollis. Donec luctus condimentum ante et euismod.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Suspendisse eget facilisis odio. Duis sodales augue eu tincidunt faucibus. Etiam justo ligula, placerat ac augue id, volutpat porta dui.
Sed id tincidunt sapien. Pellentesque cursus accumsan tellus, nec ultricies nulla sollicitudin eget. Donec feugiat orci vestibulum porttitor sagittis.