- Produces up to 1264 lb. of ice per day
- 30″ wide, space-saving design
- Makes flake ice ideal for food displays and salad bars
- Features a heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel cabinet
- Includes high load capacity bearings for increased reliability
- Great for high demand settings
|Sign Up Form
|Ice Machine Guide
|How to Clean an Ice Machine
Manitowoc Ice RFF1300A-261 Details
Fulfill all of your ice production needs with this Manitowoc RFF1300A-261 30″ wide air cooled flake ice machine! With high load capacity bearings, this unit is capable of producing 1264 lb. of ice per day to keep up with a high demand setting. The small, soft ice flakes this machine produces cool rapidly and mold to any shape. They are perfect for displaying seafood and meat in salad bars and cold food tables. Plus, the flake ice can also be used to make blended drinks or scooped into a variety of refreshments.
Featuring a heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet to resist corrosion, this unit provides reliable service. As an added benefit, the stainless steel exterior wipes clean to keep your machine looking sleek and new. This unit can create ice using water between 37 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and will operate in ambient temperatures between 50 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 30″
Front to Back: 23 5/8″
Height: 27 1/2″