- Produces up to 313 lb. of ice per day and stores 110 lb. of medium sized ice
- Adaptive WaterSense purge control reduces scale build up, extends times between
- cleanings and optimizes water usage based on water quality
- AutoAlert control board optimizes operation by displaying unit status and signaling when
- it’s time to descale, sanitize, and more
- Easily removable door, top panel, storage bin, and front air filter
- 208-230V; 6″ adjustable legs, ice scoop included
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine||Specifications|
This Scotsman CU3030MA-32A Prodigy air cooled undercounter ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your business.
This Prodigy Series unit is perfect for operations with limited space, as it’s both compact and sized for undercounter use. It doesn’t compromise on efficiency though, producing up to 313 lb. of medium-sized, crystal clear ice cubes per day while using significantly less energy and water than other ice cube machines. Plus, it’s easy to operate and maintain for user convenience and longevity.
Impressive Ice Production
This unit produces up to 313 lb. of medium-sized, crystal clear ice per day, and can store 110 lb. of ice daily. This ensures that it will meet the demands of your establishment, so you’ll be able to keep your beverages cold and your customers refreshed.
Convenient Operating System
This ice machine’s control panel is located on the outside of the unit for ease of use. In order to make upkeep easier, this unit’s AutoAlert control panel with LED lights notifies you of scale buildup so you know exactly when it’s time to descale, sanitize, and more. Plus, its WaterSense system reduces scale buildup in the unit, which lengthens the time you can operate between cleanings.
Its door, top panel, and storage bin are all removable, giving you complete access to internal components as well as the unit’s diagnostic display, which will alert you of any problems so your unit can be fixed correctly the first time. Its front air filter is removable for easy cleaning, too.
This ice machine produces medium, 7/8″ x 7/8″ x 7/8″ ice cubes with 5200 BTU per hour. Operation requires 7.35 kWh of energy and 18 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice.