- Air cooled unit is capable of producing up to 643 lb. of ice
- Industry-exclusive QR code instantly connects users to warranty and service information
- Produces chewable nugget ice
- Uses 40% less water and 15% less energy than cube producing machines
- Indicator lights and easy-to-use diagnostic software for simpler preventative maintenance; 115V
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine||Specifications|
With the ability to produce up to 623 lb. of ice per day, this Scotsman Prodigy Plus air cooled ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your restaurant, bar, or institution.
In order to make upkeep easier and extend the time between routine maintenance, this unit features AutoAlert lights that indicate when it’s time to descale and sanitize as well as removable panels for easy access to internal components and the diagnostics interface.
Designed for energy efficiency, this model consumes 4.71 kWh of energy per 100 lb. of ice produced. It uses 12 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice produced and the air cooled condenser uses 100 gallons.
Soft, Chewable Nugget Ice
This unit produces soft, chewable nugget ice, making it perfect for use in a variety of settings, from restaurants and hotels to nursing homes and hospitals. It displaces more liquid than cubed ice to lower syrup costs per cup in mixed drinks and fountain beverages and absorbs the flavor of the drink that it is cooling.
Efficient Sanitation System
This ice machine comes with a removable front air filter, built-in antimicrobial protection and features a sealed refrigeration system for easy cleaning and sanitary operation.