- Air cooled unit is capable of producing up to 1385 lb. of ice
- Industry-exclusive QR code instantly connects users to warranty and service information
- Produces chewable nugget ice
- Uses 40% less water and 15% less energy than cube producing machines
- Indicator lights and easy-to-use diagnostic software for simpler preventative maintenance; 208-230V
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine||Specifications|
Scotsman NS1322A-32 Details
With the ability to produce up to 1385 lb. of ice per day, this Scotsman NS1322A-32 Prodigy Plus air cooled ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your restaurant, bar, or institution! This unit produces soft, chewable nugget ice, which displaces more liquid than cubed ice to lower syrup costs per cup in mixed drinks and fountain beverages. Designed to use 40% less water and 15% less energy than ice machines that produce traditional cubed ice, this unit will save you money in more ways than one.
In order to make upkeep easier and extend the time between routine maintenance, this unit features AutoAlert lights that indicate when it’s time to descale and sanitize as well as removable panels for easy access to internal components and the diagnostics interface. This ice machine’s air filter is removable and reusable.
Designed for energy efficiency, this model consumes 4.04 kWh of energy per 100 lb. of ice produced. It uses 12 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice produced and the air cooled condenser uses 100 gallons. The refrigeration system utilizes R-404A refrigerant and requires a 208-230V electrical connection for operation.