- Produces up to 440 lb. of flake ice per day and stores up to 80 lb.
- Control panel features an on/off/clean switch, cce thickness and harvest time adjustment
- Flake ice is perfect for presentation as well as food and beverage chilling
- Compact design for limited space cafes, kitchens, or bars
- 115V; 6″ adjustable legs; ice scoop included
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine||Specifications|
Scotsman UF424W-1 Details
With the capability to produce up to 440 lb. of ice per day and store 80 lb. of ice daily, this Scotsman UF424W-1 water cooled undercounter ice machine will keep up with the ice demands of your restaurant, bar, cafe, or break room! This unit produces flake ice, which cools more quickly than other ice forms, making it ideal for fish, beverage, and produce displays.
This self-contained ice machine is ideal for operators with limited space. Its front air flow allows it to be placed in tight locations, while its door slides up instead of swinging to the left or right, so you can easily access the ice bin without having to plan for which way your door will swing. Its 3-piece cabinet is easily removable from the front, ensuring that routine maintenance can be completely performed from the front side of the unit. Plus, its cabinet is made of rust-free rotocast plastic for outstanding durability.
-Produces flake ice
-7′ power cord for quick installation
-2 circuit wires
-Consumes 3.93 kWh of energy per 100 lb. of ice
-Consumes 12 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice
-Uses 3000 BTU per hour
Depth: 28 1/2″