This compact undercounter Top Hat Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen.
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
- Dimensions: 14-7/8″ W x 22-5/8″ D x 33-1/2″ H
- Up to 55 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Produces top hat ice cubes
- Undercounter design is less than 32″ Tall, ADA compliant
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- R-134a refrigerant
- (-DS) Accommodates custom cabinet door (not included), DS door reversal kit (HS-0229)
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 95°F
- Water pressure: 7 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 3.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 16.8 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.
This compact undercounter Top Hat Ice Maker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or residential kitchen. The AM-50BAE-DS is capable of producing approximately 55 lbs of Top Hat style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs of ice at a time. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. The AM-50BAE-DS also features a door specifically designed to accommodate custom cabinetry, allowing the unit to blend seamlessly with the surrounding decor. Drain pump not included.