- Produces up to 500 lb. of ice per day
- Includes EasyTouch informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
Manitowoc Ice IRT0500A-261 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT, this 30″ wide IRT0500A-261 air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc IRT0500A-261 ice machine can make up to 500 lb. of regular size ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume.
Its EasyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information.
– Easy-to-clean food zone with removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes; hinged door for easy access
– Select components made from AlphaSan microbial material for increased food safety
– DuraTech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and dirt
– Uses R-410A refrigerant
Left to Right: 30″
Front to Back: 24″
Height: 21 1/2″