- Produces up to 1800 lb. of ice per day
- 48” wide, space-saving design
- Makes regular size cubes (1 1/8″ x 1 1/8″ x 7/8″)
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
|Sign Up Form||Ice Machine Guide||How to Clean an Ice Machine|
Manitowoc Ice IRT1900A-263 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo series, this 48″ wide IRT1900A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc IRT1900A ice machine can make up to 1800 lb. of regular size ice cubes per day. It also lets you program the desired ice volume and start/stop times for a custom ice making schedule that suits your needs. Its “EasyRead” display communicates operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and asset information through an illuminated display.
This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy efficiency, set and maintain ice levels and quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, this unit’s space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety and sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature select components made with AlphaSan antimicrobial material, as well as an easy-to-clean food zone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning.
Left to Right: 48″
Front to Back: 24 1/2″
Height: 29 1/2″